Like Si Jejaka Hensem Punya Blog :))

Monday, March 14, 2011

NO MORE LOVE ! ! ! SUCK OF LOVE ! ! FUCKING OF LOVE


NO MORE LOVE ! ! LOVE IS SO SUCK ! ! I dont want LOVE anymore .. Why you did this to me gurl ? Why3 ? Tell me why ? If you want that boy just talk to him and forget me .. Why you must do this to me ? I know that im not perfect for you , right ? Oke , thenk for everything .. I know you like him and he also like you .. LOVE and LOVE , right ? I dont want to hear about LOVE anymore .. LOVE make me crazy and make me cry ! Who that boy in the picture , that is me .. im crying because of you .. i want to tell you that i LOVE you so much .. But you have broken my heart .. I want you go to that child boy .. tell that boy that you like him .. simple , right ? whatever you say i dont care .. When i first meet you , you so kind with me and take care of me .. YES , i want to say thenk you for everything .. Sorry , i can't take care of you .. I have to go from your life .. Im not the boy that you want .. I want to tell you something .. When i close my eyes forever and ever , i want you to find a boy who love you and takecare of you .. I can't see you anymore when the day i have to go .. One more thing , i would like you to forgive my fault if i have broken your heart .. Yes i know i have did it .. oke laa .. enough ! thenk dear ! ilysfdm for a last time wish .. muahh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers