Like Si Jejaka Hensem Punya Blog :))

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lonely Heart


You ' re all I ever wanted , You ' re all I ever needed  So tell me what to do now coz I want you back
It ' s hard to say I'm sorry , It ' s hard to make the things I did undone , A lesson I've learned too well for sure
So dont Hang up the phone now I ' m trying to figure out just what to do , I ' m going crazy without you
You ' re all I ever wanted , You ' re all I ever needed , So tell me what to do now when I want you back
Baby I remember the way you used to look at me and say , "promises never last forever" , told you not to worry , I said everthing would be all right , I didn ' t know then that you were right , You ' re the one I want , you ' re the one I need baby ! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers