Like Si Jejaka Hensem Punya Blog :))

Monday, March 14, 2011


DEAR ! Thenk for everything .. When my heart belongs to you , you do this to me .. But why ? My eyes cry for you now .. 
She was the sweetest ever , Whatever happened to forever , She never say never , she rather say whatever , I ' d rather stay together and she'd rather chase the devil , Now I ' m left to race the rebel
Bartender make it several , Turn up the bass and treble , How ' bout I make it metal , I ' m such a fatal fellow and shes the reason why , Because I ' d die to your eyes ..
 I hate goodbyes , I hate these tears in my eyes , I hate myself for the way I feel about you everytime
I ' ve had enough , I ' m sick of wishing you were around me everyday , everynight
It ' s way too much
I hate love , I hate love

arhhhhhh ! ! ! ! ! ! SO SUCK WITH LOVE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  ! ! ! ! ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers